Thursday, December 3, 2009

What does it mean when makeup says it's air-soft?

anybody know?What does it mean when makeup says it's air-soft?
Sometimes when you're wearing makeup it can feel chalky, too heavy, sticky and even itchy. I know I've gotten that through the years of testing foundations and eyeshadows. I find that when I'm not wearing anything my skin just feels light and free, and that's what air-soft should feel like, it's just a smooth blanket of air softly on your skin. As if you're not wearing anything, just comfortable and as soft as air.What does it mean when makeup says it's air-soft?
Its like.. light, smooth, soft, silky and sort of mousse-like?





-dee(:


x x x
That's it's very light feeling.
it is just trying to sell the product

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish