Thursday, December 10, 2009

Im interested in trying airbrushing makeup (air compressor and everything).?

But i dont know which is the best brand to use? Any tips? Thanks! =)Im interested in trying airbrushing makeup (air compressor and everything).?
The only problem I see is the initial investment in the machine and will you continue to use it or will it end up collecting dust in a bathroom closet, I know because I did the same thing when the IGIA home electrolysis came out and I forget something else I think it was for blackheads well never the less it was in a closet then ended up in a garage sale.





If you are as I am been searching for that look I totally understand what your looking for , try this product first before spending in the machines and stuff. Search for Bee Luscious Cosmetics and get the liquid powder mineral foundation it truly sets its self and is a gorgeous finish overall. I have been using it now for 6 months and all my friends have also fallen in love with the product because of the finish and final flawless look, it may be worth a quick try before going to the airbrush machine... Good LuckIm interested in trying airbrushing makeup (air compressor and everything).?
http://www.laurelcosmetics.com/Departmen鈥?/a>





i asked some friends who do airbrushing and they agree this is good stuff %26amp; a good place top start
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish