Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Four element earth, water, fire, air I was asked to do a makeup look on earth. What colors come in mind? ?

I don't now what colors for the earth element I was thinking of brown??Four element earth, water, fire, air I was asked to do a makeup look on earth. What colors come in mind? ?
Green- earth


Blue- water


burnt orange -fire


white - air


what a perfect earth would look like, In my opinionFour element earth, water, fire, air I was asked to do a makeup look on earth. What colors come in mind? ?
If it is supposed to be really creative I would get a little artistic with a green eyeliner. And some green and brown shadows. then a nude lip color.





If it isn't for a more creative occasion Then I would use a soft green shadow some light bronzer and nude lips.
you should try pastel greens and blues with some browns. those are really nice earth tone colors. if you go to MAC they have a nice selection of different shades of earthy shadows and there really gorgeous
Try:


bone


beige


tan


espresso brown [ tree bark, rocks, soil ]


rust


light to dark greens[ leaf, grass, pine, moss ]


copper


bronze
well i think of browns and greens and like a nude lip and like nude more natural colors
very neutral colors..browns, beige's, greens, nude lips....think of a beautiful tree..use that as your pallet.
Browns, greens, golds, nudes
Deep green and gold
greens %26amp;%26amp; browns.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish