Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Luminous air airbursh makeup?

I am wondering if i should get luminous air makeup. I saw it on a commercial and it looked really good. Let me tell you about my skin, my skin is olive, not really oily but on occasion i get a couple of breakouts. People tell me that i am very beautiful but i am always so concious about my skin and want it to be smooth and flawless. Also i have bags under my eyes (Mainly due to studying). Should i get it? Would it work for me? Anybody have it?Luminous air airbursh makeup?
LOL i saw that infomerical, and bought it too!!! i have to say, i have mixed feelings about it!! somedays it looked AMAZING and some days, it looked like my skin was totally discolored and gross! not to mention the makeup that you have to keep restocking in the airbrush runs out quick, and is really expensive!!! I completely understand your concern, and if you want to try it, i say go for it! My advice, is get a realy good moisturizer, i use Lo'real skin genisis serm, and mositurizer, it makes my skin look almost flawless even without make up. Then I use Elizabeth Arden Flawless Makeup Moose, which is really light weight, yet good natural coverage, and in my opinion looks like the airbrush, only it looks great every day. and for when i want a little more coverage i use elizabeth arden Flawless Makeup cream!!! I get complimented on my make up constantly, so if you try this, i hope it works just as well for you! good luck girl!!!!Luminous air airbursh makeup?
the earth is blue. like an orange.














answer mine@


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish