Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pro luminess air, is application for air brush makeup hard?

I saw another comment about air brush makeup and that you need to take a class for learning to apply the makeup. I am getting the pro luminess air system for a Christmas present soon and to my understanding of the application it was fairly simple. Does this product come with a dvd or instructions that make it easier on the consumer that did not go to beauty school but just wants to look better?Pro luminess air, is application for air brush makeup hard?
I just recieved mine today. I love it. Very easy to use and this is my first time using airbrush. It comes with an instructional dvd and how to users manual. Its very easy and fast to put on. It left me a flawless look and matched my skin tone to the T. Learn how to use the airbrush right so you wont feel a caked on feeling. Other thatn that Its Worth it!!!Pro luminess air, is application for air brush makeup hard?
Don't waste your money. You can only buy their make up for it and it is expensive.But you have to put on multiple coats to even see anything..The stuff you see on tv is all lies..Where they say only 3 drops or so..mabey 20 drops. I bought it and it is a wate of money.and they keep taking your money. Report Abuse

Luminess Air is so easy to use. Spend the 5 minutes and watch the DVD. They show you how to use the airbrush by first using water instead of makeup. I picked-up airbrushing with Luminess in about 20 minutes. The classes are designed to sell you product. Airbrushing is very very easy.





Would love to hear from you after you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish