Thursday, December 3, 2009

Should I wear/ bring makeup to Air Force Basic Training?

I was wondering if i should wear LIGHT (coverup blush and mascara) makeup to basic training. I want to look put together but I don't want to immediately be singled out either. Also should I bring my makeup or just buy some after I get out for tech school? I don't wear a whole lot but I do like my skin tone to look even and for my blonde eyelashes to show up!Should I wear/ bring makeup to Air Force Basic Training?
We carried our when we went to basic, but the only time we were allowed to wear it was when we had our photos taken. I did get to wear it once I got to Tech school.Should I wear/ bring makeup to Air Force Basic Training?
i would not bring it...i don't think you can wear it and you are not going ot have the time to put it on and take care of it at night...just wait until you are done to make yourself up...this is not a who looks better contest...no one is going to care what you look like
I believe they issue it to you along with a blow dryer, flat iron and curling iron. They have someone there to make sure you have the right colors so you blond eyelashes will show. Don't worry girl, Air Force has got your back!!!
No you shouldn't. You will look like hell in training anyway.
No. You should not bring any make up to BMT. You won't need it.
obviously not. ur joining the af not beauty school. one could argue though...








by the way you sound hot
you could


but i don't think its a good idea. And Nobody is going to care if you don't
no you dont wear make but during basic training you wont have time... and honestly no one is going to care
You can wear it, but I don't much suggest it.


Honestly, looking put together won't matter believe me! The next 6.5 weeks you're going to be an absolute mess!


You can put makeup in your bag and you'll be able to use it when getting ready for base liberty at graduation. You can also buy more when you get to tech school but during BMT itself makeup will be a dream. :) I wish you lots of luck!





**If you don't want to re-purchase makeup, you can pack it for tech school. If you don't mind buying whatever the bx or mini-mall has once you arrive in tech school-then buy it later.


You can wear it to BMT because truthfully they're not going to look for the kids with minimal makeup, they're looking for the people looking and acting like fools. We seriously had a girl come in in like 4 in heels and her hair all done up. Ugh. Relax, you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish