Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need opinion on the makeup product called Luminess Air?

I saw this infomercial on Luminess Air that makeup product and I wanted to know opinions on people that have used it.I need opinion on the makeup product called Luminess Air?
Its nothing special, Mac is best.I need opinion on the makeup product called Luminess Air?
Luminess air is great! I love it and if you try it and have an open mind you will too. The key is to spray lightly and keep your hand moving to layer your foundation. It is great for covering imperfections, I use it almost everyday, the coverage is natural and I reccommend you try it. Report Abuse

I need information about this too.
It works perfect especially for covering acne and dark circles under your eyes. I recommend you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish