Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I recently purchased a luminess air sprayer off of ebay and now im looking for the makeup. Can anyone help?

I'm not interested in your negative opinion if you've tried it and didnt' like it. All I need to know is where I can go to get the make up other than getting sucked into the club membership on the actual website and paying for trial sizes. Is there a store I can go to or a website that sells primarily the makeup for it without being overly expensive? Any suggestions or tips?? Thanks!I recently purchased a luminess air sprayer off of ebay and now im looking for the makeup. Can anyone help?
idkI recently purchased a luminess air sprayer off of ebay and now im looking for the makeup. Can anyone help?
you are right, i even use air sprayer and not have any problem with. e-bay is good place to purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish