Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Luminess Air makeup?

Has anyone ever tried luminess air makeup? I am thinking about ordering it, but it's really expensive and would like to know what others think. From what i've read, it sounds like a lot of people haven't had much luck with it, plus I know it costs a ton to get it shipped to you. Just wondering.Luminess Air makeup?
If I were you I'd go with the ERA airbrush foundation. It goes well on, and looks flawless.Luminess Air makeup?
i was in the same boat as you...when i looked online i found some negative things about them. I found a company called Dinair airbrush makeup and i now use it everyday. I am in love with it. It works so well. it gives great coverage and yet it looks like you are not wearing makeup. I hope you find the best product for you...hope this info helps...=)
I've never used it, but maybe you should try one of those ';review'; websites where people review everything maybe u could get a lot of ppl's opinions there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish