Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I get an air brushed look makeup?

I want to achieve an air brush look makeup without overspending ridiculous amount of money. Can I do it with the drug stores products?How can I get an air brushed look makeup?
Getting an airbrushed look is mostly in the application. Begin by choosing a medium-coverage liquid foundation such as Revlon Colorstay. Now, the trick is to apply your foundation using a stippling brush (sometimes called a duo fibre brush - you can pick one up from the website linked below or else cheaply at many drugstores). Using the stippling brush, just dip the very tips of the brush into the foundation. Now apply it to your face in a circular motion, buffing the foundation in. You will get an incredibly smooth, even, sheer coverage that gives a flawless ';airbrushed'; look.





This is a great tip I learned from a makeup artist, and I use it all the time myself.How can I get an air brushed look makeup?
The dream liquid mousse really does give you the airbrush finish. You just have to apply it right. I personally apply it with a stippling brush/ and or sponge and stipple it on. I will attach some links if your intrested. Hope i helped and good luck.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve5_y8po6鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRRDVHlXR鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fZ-65p0V鈥?/a>
Sally Hansen's airbrush spray foundation...I used to use it it works great and makes your face all blended together and a nice polished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish