Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does luminess air makeup work for everyday use, or is it meant more for special occasions?

it looks really neat, but I'm not sure I'm ready to dish out 200 dollars for something that I'm only going to use maybe twice a yearDoes luminess air makeup work for everyday use, or is it meant more for special occasions?
I bought the Luminess Air Pro System about a month ago %26amp; It works awesome. It goes on really easy %26amp; covers everything. I do not find it cloges my pores at all. I use it at least 4-5 times a week. I love it. I opted for the Pro System for a little bit more because it has 3 different coverages (light,med,heavy) %26amp; I wanted to be able to put it on light or medium depending on how my skin looks that day. I have only needed to use the light. It works really well. You glow instead of looking caked on like other makeups. It is super easy to clean also. It takes me 5-10 minutes to put on my makeup %26amp; it lasts about 6 -8 hours. A little touchup if i go out at night %26amp; it looks like I just applied for the first time again. I would recommend this to anyone. I hope this helped.....Does luminess air makeup work for everyday use, or is it meant more for special occasions?
i was wondering the same thing...it looks great but i think the makeup is probably mostly used for professionals and will clog your pores like crazy and make you break out..its not like makeup from a store its meant to cover EVERYTHING so i would think it does a number on your skin..if your not worried about that then i say go for it..its up to you how often you want to use it, and you dont have to glob it on and look like you are going to the grammys or something..good luck..im still considering it myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish