Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any one heard of ';luminous-air'; airbrush makeup kit??

hello (:


ive been seeing this comercial playin super early in the morning like 3am, and i kinda like what they have to say. i was going to purchace ';I.D. Bare Minerals'; but this whole air-brush thing kinda makes me wanna lean tword that direction. i have bad acne %26amp; scars, which ones more healthy for it? give me your oppinons on all this





thanxx (:Any one heard of ';luminous-air'; airbrush makeup kit??
yeah advertised on TVAny one heard of ';luminous-air'; airbrush makeup kit??
$230?!im so gaulable


since i only have a few words available.i can only say worst mistake of my life,look @ other reviews that let u actually write w/out a word limit...luminous air,how do u sleep @ night? jacking people off like that?


bastards Report Abuse

%26amp; pay $30 per month for them to send me my makeup.drugstore makeup is 10 %26amp; lasts bout 2 months.theirs was spilled inside the broken distorted package.The tubes weren't filled %26amp; most of it was outside of it.it looked like colored water.the makeup gets deep inside your pores %26amp; after using it just once Report Abuse

CONS:its a pre recorded message uber unhelpful %26amp; confusing.u pick a color range out of 3 colors of skin color.light-medium-dark.If u pick light it sends u 3 colors in that range.w/ that tiny range how will u fing ur shade?when u get the 3 tiny damaged,watery tubes u need to call back,tell ur choice Report Abuse

it says if i want to send it back theres a 30-25% fee to put back the items even if i don't use it + shipping %26amp; handling, im losing about $70!on the reciept it says i get sh*ty ***';hello ';traveling bag ,but i whers that!%26amp; i have to clean the nozzle uber good after evry use or ill get breakouts,use Report Abuse

i got the worst breakouts of my life.after 2 weeks im still recovering.it doesn't even cover so yes it actually doesn't feel like you have makeup on.And the pics of the faces with half of the same face trick u to believe thats after makeup ,THOSE ARE JUST RETOUCHED!%26amp; it sprays evrywhere,+ only a pro Report Abuse

could do this.they ask you if u want the free deal,i said yes,in total it said $230,i said no %26amp; hanged up.2 weeks ltr i get this jacked up box that looks really effed up.so makeup was everywhere w/ big holes on the side.really ironic cuz on the box it says';FRANGILE-HANDLE WITH CARE';on the reciept it Report Abuse

or ill get breakouts,use rubbing alcohol,get a q tip really get the makeup out of the tiny hole.%26amp; when use it,i have to plug it in %26amp; its REALLY ANNOYING %26amp; LOUD the motor noise.like a jack hammer%26amp; pros..huh Report Abuse

I use this and it worked for me.I just love it and it covers all the blemishes I have..Scars and everyone has told me I look great ..I have not had any problems with the deliveries and it does require cleaning after you use it..jud Report Abuse

It seems like a good product. I have not used it but I can say I have used airbrushes. The girl above said it sprayed everywhere. This happens when you don't use a airbrush properly. You have to practice with them before you get the hang of it. If you pull back to hard it will shoot out a LOT of Report Abuse

liquid all at once. You would only use a couple of drops if it is for foundation. I have had to use whole bottles connected to the airbrush to paint people's skin. As for cleaning it.. to clean airbrushes you usually take a bucket of water or a sinkful and hold the airbrush under Report Abuse

completely submerged and hold the button down and pull back, just like if you were putting on the makeup. It only takes about two seconds to clean. When I am using whole bottles and only having to clean after every color or after I've painted 5 to 6 people. So if you do that, it should maintain easy Report Abuse

You must clean before you switch to a different product or you may mix them. Be sure after you do to spray onto a paper towel until all color is gone and there is only air remaining. Report Abuse

As far as them ripping you off, I highly reccomend to NEVER order anything directly off the television. I always order through something like amazon.com or some other legitimate website so you know you will not get jerked around by automatic. If you think you have viruses on your computer Report Abuse

and you have access to a local colleges library, I would highly suggest them. My local colleges has all firewalls setup and is safe to use. If not, try your local library but make sure you ask them about their protection first. If not you could always try to use paypal. Report Abuse

If you are thinking of the home air-brush kit, I would think carefully about it.





It can be very hard to air-brush yourself as you need to keep your eyes closed while you are doing it! You need to ensure you don't overspray onto your hair and clothes as well.





Plus airbrushes need regular cleaning to ensure they don't clog and break-down and that can be time consuming.





If you have bad scarring then you need to work out what kind of coverage you are looking for and then buy accordingly.





Neither are more healthy - a lot of problems are caused by the way in which the make-up is applied than the product itself. For example if you keep using the same old dirty bacteria covered sponge to apply your foundation then you probably are going to get break-outs!
I've seen it on tv, probably not any more dangerous than bare minerals. go for it.
yeah they do it in boots go in and they match it to your skin tone and then order it not sure on the price my mother in law got some for a wedding to cover tattoos on her arm and it was fab
Dior does a great one - quite expensive but well worth it . its a light spray so you dont get a nasty uneven colour .
#


1.


Luminous - Air Media


Description to go here. ... Air Media %26gt; Bridgehouse Trust. Cable %26amp; Wireless ... Bold, highly branded communications centered around proposition Fresh Air' ...


www.luminous.co.uk/portfolio/reports/a鈥?- 9k - Cached


#


2.


Luminous Dome, The


A tale of mystery and wonder. ... The Luminous Dome was created with ButtonTalk(tm), a ... The air seems very still here after the open breezes up on the rock. ...


www.stephen.com/button/luminous.html - 52k - Cached


#


3.


Edinburgh Festivals - Luminous


Luminous, SABURO Teshigawara likens his work to a ';dance of air';, and watching ... above the stage while, down below, luminous costumes step out of the darkness ...


www.edinburgh-festivals.com/reviews.cf鈥?- 39k - Cached


#


4.


Mathmos Lights %26amp; Lava lamps 鈥?World Shop


Free Delivery to the UK, USA, Germany and most of Europe. ... Registered Office: Mathmos Ltd Sterte Avenue West Poole Dorset BH15 2BE ...


www.mathmos.com - 11
I think it's called Luminnair (sp?) and it does look really good. I've been thinking of getting it myself. I want to let you know that you shouldn't get Bare Minerals. I used it for about a year and initially I loved it. After a while, it started to make my skin lose some of it's luster, until I stopped using it. Also, it took on a sort of unclean look. Not good. The love affair was over, and I got rid of a half jar or whatever, of it. Right now I use MAC Select Tint and L'Oreal Translucide(sp?) loose powder. It works well for me because it's pretty sheer and natural looking, and I don't have a whole lot to cover, I just like to get a more polished look. But I think you should do the trial for Luminnair. I definitely will when I'm starting to run out of what I'm using.
Airbursh makeup is AWESOME!! I have the Dinair Airbursh Makeup mini kit and it is wonderful. They have a line of makeup called paramedical and it covers acne, tattoos, scares, brusing and so on. they also have a product called perfect skin and you put a tiny bit on under your makeup and it evens out your skin to the same level then you airbrush over it. It is super easy and takes no time at all to learn. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Sweety you CANNOT do airbrushing without being trained I'm a make up artist and using the airbrush is very tricky I have skin like yours I get facials done by Crystal Clear get them done weekly and use a skin care plan for ance proned skin, get the Bare Minerals stuff it works good and remember eat fruit and veg and drink loads of water

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish