Thursday, December 3, 2009

Air brushed makeup??

anyone knows a good place for air brushed make up in houston?? how long does it last?? the only one that i found is giving me the service at 8am. and im having the wedding at 4pm... is it too early to have the make up done.. ?? its supposed to last 16hrs.. anyone had airbrushed make up before?? thanks!Air brushed makeup??
Airbrush makeup should last all day, they say up to18 hours. I can't say from personal experience, but I was told by the mother of a bride that had it done that it did last the entire day and night, and even through the next morning %26amp; afternoon. So, I think even though it sucks getting it done that early and it's going to make you nervous, it'll be ok, it should last. I would still beg and plead to have it done later! I'm definitely having this done for my wedding as well! I love that it's smudge and tear proof, and you don't have to worry about it fading or having to touch it up!





Someone would have to have a seriously extreme case of hyperhidrosis to sweat it off in 4 hours.....Air brushed makeup??
That's way too early. Find someone who can better accomodate your schedule. Why pay all that money only to sit around and sweat it off for 4 hours before the wedding even starts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish