Thursday, December 3, 2009

Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup, has anyone tried returning it?

So I saw the informercial this morning, it looks really good! But I was wondering why it was so cheap ($30) for the trial period. So I looked on their website and now I see the actual system costs a total of $230 (29.95 initially (for the ';trial period'; and then an additional $199.95) which seems a bit much...but might not be so bad if it actually works. My real question is has anyone tried this and tried returning it? I had an issue with sheer cover makeup when I tried returning it after I canceled, so I was wondering if anyone has had this experience yet.Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup, has anyone tried returning it?
yes i have successfully returned it because it looked silly on my cat...plus she got pimples from it...no problem with the returnLuminess Air Airbrush Makeup, has anyone tried returning it?
Ive tried it, and wasnt impressed. I have been a make up artist for over 15 years, this was a cheap version of whats already on the market. Not to mention the make up itself is horrible. Report Abuse

i've heard horrible reviews bout this product Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish