Thursday, December 3, 2009

How long should you let makeup brushes dry (after washing them) before using them again? assuming I air dry?

Let them dry completely and that all depends on the size of the brush. Use a antibacterial soap also and hot water. I always shakes mine vigorously ( I shake them in the shower so water doesn't go everywhere) after washing to get rid of as much water as I can so they dry faster.How long should you let makeup brushes dry (after washing them) before using them again? assuming I air dry?
Usually overnight. If you can wash them before you go to bed, they will be nice and dry to use when you get up to put your makeup on :) If you can't wait overnight, at least an hour. You don't want to mix wet brush hair and cosmetics!How long should you let makeup brushes dry (after washing them) before using them again? assuming I air dry?
uh idk....till they feel dry i guess?





mine please!! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Until they're absolutely bone dry.
probably a day (until theyre fully dry)
I wash them in the evening, and then let them dry over night.
i usually wash them at night and then they're ready to use in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish