Thursday, December 3, 2009

I was going to buy the Luminess air airbrush makeup system but...?

Some people are saying Dinair is the way to go. I heard from a lot of people that the Luminess air makeup is amazing... But now a lot of people are saying they hate it. It's so confusing. It seems like there's a Dinair team and a Luminess team and I don't know which way to go.





Also, I have acne prone skin, oily skin, and really bad under eye circles :( It feels like its going to take a lot to cover all that up. Will an airbrush even do that?I was going to buy the Luminess air airbrush makeup system but...?
Well, you have to try one to see how it works for you. It seems 50/50 as far as those who liked airbrushed makeup and those who didn't. You can use concealer for the dark circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish