Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Sally Hansen Air Brush Makeup any good?

I've heard very mixed reviews. Some day it makes you look natural and bare, others say it cakes on and makes you look orange. I have fair skin and acne, and I'm sick of using makeup to cover up and then looking like I put an inch thick of foundation on. I've seen Carmindy from What Not To Wear use Sally Hansen Air Brush Makeup and the contestants always look good, but I'm worried that they just look good because they're on TV and they may not have the same skin type as I do.





Does Airbursh Makeup look good, coverup, and last throughout the day?Is Sally Hansen Air Brush Makeup any good?
Like any airbrush makeup, it will only last up to five hours max. Airbrush makeup looks really nice as it really does make your skin seem flawless. However, I believe that makeup such as bare essentials which is also a type of airbrush, but not TRULY airbrush works just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish