Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think of the Luminess Air airbrush makeup system? Or just airbrush makeup in general?

I saw the informecial and it looked interesting. The makeup looked flawless but all makeup informecial makes their line look good. I'm not sure if I would purchase it because it seemed like it would get into my eyes and hair.What do you think of the Luminess Air airbrush makeup system? Or just airbrush makeup in general?
Dinair is the best!! Their makeup IS water based and they also carry alcohol based makeup that is designed for paramedical use to be waterproof. How can I trust a company that just came out and doesn't even have stock to sell for Christmas? www.airbrushmakeup.com Report Abuse
What do you think of the Luminess Air airbrush makeup system? Or just airbrush makeup in general?
I think it looks interesting. I wonder how you keep it out of your eyes and hair line. I think it would be a hassle. Would love to try it though.
Its kinda hard t keep off or your hair like and stuff but it looks really good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish