Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Luminess Air makeup?? too good to be true?

Its like over 200 dollars isnt it? the infomercial really caught my attention. the stuff looks amazing. but is it a scam?Luminess Air makeup?? too good to be true?
i dont know but ive read a lot of bad reviews about the product and customer service so iam looking for other airbrush systems on the marketLuminess Air makeup?? too good to be true?
Its Absolutley Not wORTH IT mY fRIEND HAS A lUMINESS sYSTEMS %26amp; hATES IT bUT The Only Reason she still uses it is Because she Uses DINAIR Airbrush Makeup SOOOOOOOOOOO much better Alot of Infomercials are a big Scam With actors %26amp; If you do your research You will find so many Bad reviews on Luminess Way more bad than good I strongly suggest Dinair Airbrush Makeup!!
I got glamor shots done and the make-up artist used luminess air. It worked great! My face looked flawless. I would say it is definitely worth it! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish