Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Has anyone ever used that Luminess Air Airbrush makeup?

If so, do you like it? I saw it on tv and was intrigued.Has anyone ever used that Luminess Air Airbrush makeup?
my friend ordered it and loves it, but i haven't personally seen it or tried it!





:)Has anyone ever used that Luminess Air Airbrush makeup?
I have heard of many problems with Luminess. However, there is a company called Dinair, that i found, that i love. They have been around for over 25 years. You get great coverage without looking like you are wearing makeup. the website is www.airbrushmakeup.com





I hope this helps =) Report Abuse

I tried Luminess--they have BAD cust service and you can only buy their makeup from them. I just got the Dinair system and it's like night and day, plus they have more colors (for eyes, lips and brows)! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish